OZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate, Semi-Realistic Wolf RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Rebellion
As the Band Marches Away Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 7:40 pm by Guest

» Count to 40 Before the Alpha Posts.
As the Band Marches Away Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:18 pm by Purokisha

» Nommy or Nah?
As the Band Marches Away Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:18 pm by Purokisha

» Smack dat Keyboard Bae. Smack it.
As the Band Marches Away Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:15 pm by Purokisha

» Black Rose High School
As the Band Marches Away Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:24 pm by Medicine

» Birfday, birfday!
As the Band Marches Away Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 10:08 pm by Purokisha

» The Blood Packs
As the Band Marches Away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 8:38 pm by Caput

» Very sorry
As the Band Marches Away Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:09 pm by Purokisha

» Roll Call? I guess?
As the Band Marches Away Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:01 pm by Purokisha

Top posters
Purokisha
As the Band Marches Away Vote_lcapAs the Band Marches Away Voting_barAs the Band Marches Away Vote_rcap 
Medicine
As the Band Marches Away Vote_lcapAs the Band Marches Away Voting_barAs the Band Marches Away Vote_rcap 
Bain
Crusher
Adair
Jazzkah
Silver
Amare
Serana
Vinters
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

As the Band Marches Away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amare

Amare

Petals : 27

As the Band Marches Away Empty
PostSubject: As the Band Marches Away   As the Band Marches Away Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 3:45 pm

This title might seem.... a bit confusing....  I hate to inform all of you that i have to leave this beautiful, friendly pack. I know, none of you really met me, and i hate that for you, because you will really be missing out on this! But, as a junior going on senior, and the approach of Band camp in the near future and marching season coming and EOCTS, i must go. sorry loves,

My total of 23 posts, was worth it here. And i hope this pack doesn't die. So long....

Amare
Back to top Go down
Adair
Admin
Adair

Petals : 168

As the Band Marches Away Empty
PostSubject: Re: As the Band Marches Away   As the Band Marches Away Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 7:38 pm

Goodbye dear! Sorry to see you go c':
Back to top Go down
https://ozone.rpg-board.net

As the Band Marches Away
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OZONE :: The OZONE Pack. :: Excuse for Absence.-
Jump to: