OZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate, Semi-Realistic Wolf RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Rebellion
The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 7:40 pm by Guest

» Count to 40 Before the Alpha Posts.
The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:18 pm by Purokisha

» Nommy or Nah?
The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:18 pm by Purokisha

» Smack dat Keyboard Bae. Smack it.
The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:15 pm by Purokisha

» Black Rose High School
The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:24 pm by Medicine

» Birfday, birfday!
The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 10:08 pm by Purokisha

» The Blood Packs
The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 8:38 pm by Caput

» Very sorry
The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:09 pm by Purokisha

» Roll Call? I guess?
The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:01 pm by Purokisha

Top posters
Purokisha
The Slopes. - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Slopes. - Page 3 Voting_barThe Slopes. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Medicine
The Slopes. - Page 3 Vote_lcapThe Slopes. - Page 3 Voting_barThe Slopes. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
Bain
Crusher
Adair
Jazzkah
Silver
Amare
Serana
Vinters
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Slopes.

Go down 
+5
Amare
Crusher
Jazzkah
Adair
Serana
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Adair
Admin
Adair

Petals : 168

The Slopes. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Slopes. - Page 3 Bronti10

The Slopes of the Brontide Mountains are fairly easy to navigate for the most part, occasionally having a tricky one or two pop up. As easy as they are to navigate, it is extremely difficult to get all the way up to the top and begin your adventure, as the elevations are spectacular even in comparison with the Psithurism Forests. The Brontide Slopes are breathtaking, and to all wolves old and new alike hold a certain elegance about them.

There is very little prey around The Slopes, mostly small packs of mountain goats, which are very hard to fall.
Back to top Go down
https://ozone.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Bain

Bain

Petals : 180

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 6:42 pm

Bain let out a sigh of relief as the wolf answered, "It's alright, I haven't died yet. Same can't be said for the leg though." He cocked his head in interest and said "Do you think you can walk if I support you?" he moved closer to the older male and sniffed around a bit before continuing, "You said something about your leg, does it hurt when I touch it?" He gently placed a paw on the male's leg and began feeling around on it. "Are you alright? You have blood smeared around one of you eyes kid." the bulky male paused for a moment and realized that the sticky substance had soaked through the fur and to his skin. "I'll clean it off later, what matters right now is you. I can get to to the alphess and the rest of the pack as long as you think you can make it far enough. I won't deny you any stops for rest. Of course I can treat you here, but I'd have to focus on the our surroundings as well." he paused for a moment, "It's your call."
Addressed- Crusher
Mentioned- Crusher, Adair
Notes- Eh
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Petals : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 8:36 pm

Silver stayed where she was until she was spoken too. Her ears perked just in case she heard her named being mention or directly spoken too.
Back to top Go down
Crusher

Crusher

Petals : 121

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 4:53 am

Crusher tied to raise himself to his paws and managed to do so shakily. "I'm up and the leg has healed badly, that's all." he got out panting lightly. His grey head was down as he closed his eyes as he tired to center himself. "Just stand on my left and I should be ok kid." Crusher told the blind brute as he raised his head and turned his attention back to the other wolf.

Addressed: Bain
Mentioned: Bain
Notes: Meh
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodpacks.forumotion.org
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 7:05 pm

Bain picked up the herb back and was quickly at the male's side. "My name's Bain by the way." he spoke as he lifted his head and scented the air. The group hadn't moved since he left, that was good. It might be easier to get there now. "Watch out for thorn bushes, those things pop out of nowhere." he said with a small smile. Most of the mats in his pelt had came out, and the blood that had been on his pelt seemed to be largely covered with dirt now. Though he still didn't smell like he normally would, he needed to find a stream later. Who knows what other wounds he had that were being concealed by the mass of dirty white fur he was sporting at the moment. He didn't want to wait until infection set in.
Mentioned- Crusher, pack
Addressed- Crusher
Back to top Go down
Crusher

Crusher

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 2:53 am

crusher chuckled at Bains description of throne bushes. "One of my pups said that once when she came back with tuffs of fur missing early one morning. I think she was half-asleep at the time and stumbled into it." he said saddly, "I'm called Crusher theses days, it's good to meet you Bain." lifting his head up higher he aught the scent of other wolves and guessed at it was a pack in the direction from which Bain had come.

Mentioned: Bain, Pack and one of his pups
Notes: ...
Back to top Go down
Serana

Serana

Petals : 14

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 11:47 am

The Slopes. - Page 3 2d5lwy
Serana sat back and watched the wolves interacting. She didn't know if she should include herself, she was worried about someone noticing who she was. That and she'd never really had much practice socializing with anyone that wasn't family or Crais and, of course, things with the latter hadn't gone so well. Perhaps she was cursed to be alone for the awful things she had done in the past. Well, if that's what it took to make up even a little for her past then so be it. She sighed softly and watched Bain move off to care for a couple of newcomers and Adair meet with yet more strangers. It was strange to her to see so many strangers together at once in such a short period of time. It took Minos years to gather his Taurs, though he was picky in he onky wanted strong and loyal wolves. She looked around again and saw the pup had fallen asleep and the elder had settled near him.

Notes: Sorry it's short and sucks but I don't feel great right now. I'll edit with color and stuff when I get home on Sunday.

Last edited by Serana on Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 9:30 pm

Bain got a soft look in his eyes as Crusher mentioned his daughter, but sensing the sadness in his tone guessed that it was best not to ask more. "It's nice to meet you as well, Crusher. We'll need to talk about how you've injured that leg of yours when we get back to the pack. I might be able to give you a temporary brace of some sort to help it, or maybe even some sort of crutch to help you get around easier." Bain was obviously excited about doing this, he'd never actually had a chance to put his craftsmanship to the test, or even had a reason to need to do something like this.
Notes- Oh gosh this is horrible as horrible can get
Back to top Go down
Crusher

Crusher

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 11:58 pm

"If you think it will help. It was broken 6 moons ago now. Put a real damper on things." Crusher replied to Bain. He could see the excitement in the younger brute. It reminded him of his oldest son. He had trained as a healer before he had left the den to find his own way in the world. A soft sigh left the grey brute, it was nearly 5 years since the eldest litter had been born. The others had come every year after that and it had never failed to bring forth his protective, fatherly side while making Crusher all warm inside.
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 9:52 pm

Bain simply continued to smile happily as they finally reached the rest of the pack. He looked around and made a few more clicking sounds to get a good idea of what was around him. He led Crusher over to a sunny spot then asked, "Would you please lay down and describe what your leg looks like for me? Is it crooked at all?" He felt the ground to make sure it was at least slightly comfortable for the older male then began to crush some mint in his teeth. It was no wonder that he constantly smelled of mint. It was his favorite herb to use.
Back to top Go down
Purokisha

Purokisha

Petals : 199

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:42 pm

Purokisha whimpered softly in his sleep as he kicked out softly with his tiny legs. His body had started to shake pretty fast as he tossed and turned fighting the nightmare he was having. He yelped loudly and jump a tiny bit off the ground before looking around slowly.
Still half-asleep and terrified he felt something warm close to him. He closed his eyes and took a few shaky steps towards the warmth out of instinct. Puro just wanted to be warm and feel safe at the moment. So he really didn't care where the warmth was coming from or what was making it.
When he reached it the source he felt soft warm fur touch his nose.
Puro buried his face into the soft warm fur still shaking violently. He curled his body up and whimpered softly as the nightmares images ran thru his thoughts. He hiccuped and felt a few tears fill his eyes. They fell down his cheeks and mussel onto the fur he had his head buried into.
'So...scared...it felt so real...I though it was real...part of me is glad it was a dream, but then...a small part of me and tiny voice in my head keeps wishing it had been... But...if you died then...you couldn't get them back...stop and think about that...just for a few seconds...'
Purokisha yelped and pushed himself tighter against the fur. He hated the voices in his head. Who was that? Why did they always have to scared him? He liked having someone to talk to and really made it a goal to follow what they said, but sometimes it scared him. Though he was starting to notice that it wasn't just one. He seemed to have several tiny voices in his mind all telling him what to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: ~ Mentioned: Medicine (Or at least his side XD) Word Count: 300 Notes:This post sucks don't read it...
Back to top Go down
Crusher

Crusher

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 3:20 am

"About half way up the bone from my paw you can feel where it was crushed. The son of female dog that attacked used my own technique on me. " Crusher growled in pain and anger. The grey elder didn't really know how to describe how his leg looked he had never had to think about it. His only focus was to survive like his beautiful Shirina would have wanted him to and the need to find a new pack helped him keep going.

Mentioned: Bain and Shirina
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 12:52 pm

Bain cringed a bit "If it's already healed like that then there isn't much I can do. If it had been a clean brake I could've given you some options, but if it really did crush then the most I can do is try to make it easier for you to walk." he scented the air again before saying, "I'll be right back.." and trotting into the trees. He made his clicking noises until he located a large tree. Bain walked to the base of it and felt around, there was a large patch of moss around the tree. He began ripping it out of the ground until he had all that he could carry. He headed back towards Crusher and sat the moss down beside him. He reached out a paw and ran the back of it along the male's leg until he found the spot that was injured. Bain then reached over and grabbed a chunk of moss, dipping it in the cleanest puddle he could find before running it over the leg to wash any dirt off. He then reached it his bag of herbs and pulled out some mint, a leaf with poppy seeds in it, and stinging nettle. He handed the poppy seeds to Crusher, "Eat them all." he spoke before he began to chew the mint and stinging nettle into a poultice. Once he was done that he smeared it on the leg, it should produce a cooling sensation as well as bring down any swelling that the leg might have had. He reached over and took a few laps of water, the stinging nettle hadn't been too kind to him. "Oh by the way, if you lick that and swallow it you'll throw up." he warned the male as he stood up and trotted into the woods again. He searched until he found a sapling, he was whining slightly now and kept sticking his tongue out to get air on it. That was a bad idea, but at least he knew that it would help Crusher. He bent over a young tree, it was still flexible and green. He bit it as hard as he could then twisted and thrashed until it broke, he then carried it back to the clearing. He stuck his snout in his back again and licked the honey that was in it, relief at last. He sighed and began using a claw to cut the tree into strips.
Addressed-Crusher
Mentioned- Crusher
Notes- Stinging nettle can feel the same as a bee sting on bare skin, but when it was chewed into a poultice it should've lost that effect as the hairs were gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Slopes.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OZONE :: Territories of OZONE. :: Outlands. :: Brontide Mountains.-
Jump to: