OZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate, Semi-Realistic Wolf RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Rebellion
The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 7:40 pm by Guest

» Count to 40 Before the Alpha Posts.
The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:18 pm by Purokisha

» Nommy or Nah?
The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:18 pm by Purokisha

» Smack dat Keyboard Bae. Smack it.
The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:15 pm by Purokisha

» Black Rose High School
The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:24 pm by Medicine

» Birfday, birfday!
The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 10:08 pm by Purokisha

» The Blood Packs
The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 8:38 pm by Caput

» Very sorry
The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:09 pm by Purokisha

» Roll Call? I guess?
The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:01 pm by Purokisha

Top posters
Purokisha
The Slopes. - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Slopes. - Page 2 Voting_barThe Slopes. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Medicine
The Slopes. - Page 2 Vote_lcapThe Slopes. - Page 2 Voting_barThe Slopes. - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Bain
Crusher
Adair
Jazzkah
Silver
Amare
Serana
Vinters
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Slopes.

Go down 
+5
Amare
Crusher
Jazzkah
Adair
Serana
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Adair
Admin
Adair

Petals : 168

The Slopes. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Slopes. - Page 2 Bronti10

The Slopes of the Brontide Mountains are fairly easy to navigate for the most part, occasionally having a tricky one or two pop up. As easy as they are to navigate, it is extremely difficult to get all the way up to the top and begin your adventure, as the elevations are spectacular even in comparison with the Psithurism Forests. The Brontide Slopes are breathtaking, and to all wolves old and new alike hold a certain elegance about them.

There is very little prey around The Slopes, mostly small packs of mountain goats, which are very hard to fall.
Back to top Go down
https://ozone.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Medicine

Medicine

Petals : 200

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:49 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’M-m-my name...(twitch)...it-it-it's...it's P-purok-kisha...s-sorry I...(twitch)...in-inwaded...(twitch)...m-me l-l-leave if y-you want...(twitch)...an-and before you as-ask...n-no...(twitch)...be-be-bewieve it or n-not...there is (twitch) n-n-nothing wrong w-with me...(twitch)...’’, the little pup said as he shook and twitched, looking terrified. Medicine stared at him, a weak smile on his face, a warm smile; he didn’t want to see this pup terrified, it broke his heart.
‘’The poor little thing… he’s terrified. Who did this to him? Who made him like this?’’, Medicine thought as he looked down at the little kid, worried about him. However, he didn’t have to keep his questions all to himself, because the pup continued to speak, explaining little parts of why and how he had ended up here.
‘’...I-I-I can't g-give you a (twitch) in-incuwable di-di-di... Di-di...di-di-di (twitch) di-dis...s-s-sickness...I am j-just...(twitch)...j-j-just special...and...an-and...’’, he began, crying slightly, tears streamed down his face. Medicine’s old heart ached. ‘’...s-s-so your all-all...(twitch)...s-safe...and as for m-my pawents...they are g-gone...(twitch)...it-it-it okay dough...they h-hated me any-anyways...(twitch)...j-j-just like everybody does...’’
Medicine smiled at his last words, nodding at the kid to show he understood him, that he had heard him, that he knew what the kid said. His tail wagged slightly as he tried to calm the little pup with his body language, which was calm and friendly.

‘’Purokisha? That’s a beautiful name, and I think the others think so, too. It’s nice to meet you, and you can stay as long as you want, I’m sure of that.’’, Medicine responded, winking at Purokisha. He wanted to scoot a little bit closer but he didn’t want to scare the little pup so he kept his distance still, but he didn’t stop smiling.
‘’No one here hates you, we all want to help you; I swear so with my life. And I know you can’t make us sick; you’re just a special little fellow.’’, Medicine spoke again, his smile never faded as he did so. He didn’t get up nor move any part of his body except for his wagging tail as he continued to say: ‘’Now, big boy, dry your tears and get up. You can come with us if you like.’’
He finally got to his paws, carefully and slowly as not to scare the pup. Once he stood he looked down at little Purokisha and said: ‘’I think you’re very brave, we all think you’re brave. And you’re strong, because you’ve come this far all alone. Dry your tears kid, I want to see you smile.’’
He still smiled, and he winked again at the pup. He had stopped wagging his tail but his body emitted kindness and composure as he waited for Purokisha’s response or his actions.

Looking behind him for a moment he saw the silver coated female he had seen only a few minutes before. She stood away from the group, watching them silently. That’s when his old almost deaf ears caught the voice of Adair; it seemed like another wolf had entered the area, and joined their little group around the pup.
‘’You may approach, female. Im Adair, and you're currently on Ozone territory. What brings you here?’’, Adair spoke and Medicine turned his head, following the Alpha female’s gaze with his dull brown colored eyes. That’s when he saw the younger female, a brown and cream mixed coat.
‘’I’ve never seen so many wolves in one area, in so less time.’’, the old male thought as he glanced around him for a second, feeling a warm feeling rush over him. Most wolves would think it was scary, so many wolves entering one place in only a moment, but Medicine loved it; he had grown up as a single child with an older brother unknown to him, with only his parents to accompany him. So this male loved a big family and that’s why he and his late mate Lilly had gotten so many pups; a big family. He loved the company, the activity around the area.
Eyes falling back on the two females who had just arrived, Medicine nodded his head in a greeting and flashed a smile at them. ‘’Hello there, children.’’, he spoke softly, but he didn’t say more because it seemed like Adair as the pack’s leader needed to take care of some business with these females, first. So instead of saying more Medicine turned his head once more to look back at little Purokisha, the smallest pup he had ever seen; the most adorable one he had ever seen.

Addressed: Purokisha, Jazzkah Mentioned: Adair, Silver Word Count: 738 Notes: Wow, so much to write in so less time. xD
Back to top Go down
http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/
Crusher

Crusher

Petals : 121

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 1:54 pm

Crusher limped through the valley between two slopes. His body barley able to hold himself up after months without good food. His wounds had healed from the fight from which he had last fought and lost his mate and unborn litter of pups. His fur pelt was covered in dirt and debris, hidding it dark grey colour and his amber eyes were dull. The state of his pelt only slowed his pace down even more as he tried to find a new pack. He was still reeling from the way his old pack had kicked him out after the battle at their den. His leg had fully healed but as it had been shattered it had healed wrong and now caused him pain when ever it was going to rain and Crush believed it would do so when it snowed as well. The once proud warrior could not believe how far he had fallen. Suddenly a breeze blow past him and carried his scent up the valley. He paused but his body could not hold him up any longer and he collapsed where he stood. Crusher was weak and ever so tired. Slowly his amber eyes drifted close and he fell into an uneasy sleep.

Addressed: N/A
Mentioned: His mate and old pack
Notes: Not my best work but it will do
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodpacks.forumotion.org
Jazzkah

Jazzkah

Petals : 53

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 3:23 pm

As Jazzkah watched the small pack, she noticed that the elder wolf [Medicine] and a younger female [Adair] kept trying and trying to help out the pup [Puro], the elder especially. But no matter what, the tiny pup kept twitching and turning away, obviously very frightened by the presence of the pack. She didn't understand that.
Dammit pup, you need the help. Besides, what makes you think these wolves are actually going to leave you here? They seem like a nice bunch...
Then, she noticed the elder look over at her and approach her. She quickly regained good posture and held her head up high.
I need to have a good first impression...
Then the elder called her his child. Like, what's up with that? That dude's probably a creep. No wonder the pup is that scared.
"Hello. My name's Jazzkah. Is there anyone specific I need to talk to?"
she asked him. Hey, Jazz was already bothered by the presence of this wolf. If there was any kind of an alpha or pack leader around, she was sure she'd rather talk to them.

Addressed: Medicine
Mentioned: Medicine, Adair, Puro
Back to top Go down
http://riadvenpack.forumotion.com/
Amare

Amare

Petals : 27

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 6:31 pm

Amare padded around the area. The brute knew there were wolves around, as their scents were strong and all in one area. Smirking he thought they were a pack. crouching low, he looked over a small shrub and saw the pack around a pup. "pup pauper , verisimile relictis." he muttered. The brute moved around to see better. There was an elder in the group, confirming his suspicions about the group.

Mentioned: Everyone
Addressed: No one
Notes: could have done better.
Translations: Poor pup, probably abandoned.
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

Petals : 180

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:46 pm

Looking away from the pup for a moment, Bain lifted his head to smell the air. Other than the new females that had been addressed he scented two unfamiliar scents on the wind. One smelled of mountain, and the other smelled of pines and rain. He leaned slightly towards Adair and said softly "Two males on the territory, one is in the shrubs," he paused for a moment and glanced back at where he believed the mountain scented one was hiding before continuing. "another is in the valley, but he could be hurt. I wish to see him, with your permission of course.". His pelt prickled as he felt the mountainous smelling one watching them and his hackles raised slightly as he kept stealing glances in it's direction. He then turned his attention back to the pup, he reached inside his bag and took out a piece of honeycomb. He had been using it for his paws, but he supposed he could use it to comfort the pup. He moved towards the pup slowly and held out the honeycomb for him. His eyes didn't leave what the ground, for he didn't want to make him uncomfortable.
Addressed- Adair
Mentioned- Amare, Crusher, Purokisha, Jazzkah, Silver
Notes- Eh
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Petals : 26

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:17 am

As Silver stayed back away from the group while they talked amongst them selves she sniffed the air and could catch a faint scent of a rogue male. She turned her head in the direction of the bushes and perked her head to the side her ears fully perked upwards and her tail in a sight curl above her back as her grey blue eyes stared in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Amare

Amare

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 4:14 pm

He watched two of the wolves look his way. "damnant , catur fuerit maculosa." He marked the bushes heavily and moved again, upwind of the pack. He wanted to watch them a bit longer before approaching them. He was an observer, not a confronter.

He laid down, a smirk forming. If he was spotted again, he would approach. But if not, he would let them pass. chuckling at himself, he could hear his sisters calling him anti-social. They were hilarious. He continued to watch the pack, curious, why were they all here? He frowned, growing wary of the group the mre he thought about it.

Mentioned:: Everyone
Addressed::
Notes:: murp
Translations:: Damn, ive been spotted.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 5:49 pm

Silver smelled something like the male rogue was marking his territory and Silver watched him very carefully as he moved. Her head and eyes darted to where he was at, each time he moved her head moved with him.
Back to top Go down
Purokisha

Purokisha

Petals : 199

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:00 am

Puro stayed on the ground curled in a tiny ball on his tummy as he watched all the wolves around him. He saw the one he had first been approached by turn to speak with someone else and he sighed with relief. 'At least that's one person who doesn't want to hurt me...now I just have to get rid of the others so I can go back to seep...'
“Purokisha? That's a beautiful name, and I think the others think so, too. It's nice to meet you, and you can stay as log as you want, I'm sure of that.”
Puro looked up and saw the older wolf speaking to him with a gentle smile. He slowly his shaking just a little and just stared into the wolf's eyes while listening to him speak.
“No one here hates you, we a;; want to help you; I swear so with my life. And I know you can't make us sick; you're just a special little fellow. Now, big boy, dry your teas and get up. You can come with us if you like.”
Puro sniffled and wiped his eyes with one shaking paw. He pulled his head up and then pushed up with his tiny paws into a sitting position. Once he was sitting he looked back to find the older wolf had stood up. Puro stared up at him a bit confused by his actions. All of their actions really. Everyone that he had been around with it be human, wolf, or another creature had all either chased him away or run in fear. But these wolves seemed different. Even as he was shaking, crying, twitching, and stuttering they didn't draw any attention to it. In fact Puro was beginning to wonder if maybe they were all blind or crazy.
“I think you're very brave, we all think you brave. And you're strong, because you have come this far alone. Dry your tears kid, I want to see you smile.”
Puro tilted his head in confusion at that last comment. Smile? He couldn't remember ever smiling or being ask too. 'Why is every wolf here so weird? With all dat has happened in my life...why should I smile? So I can be beat down...or scweamed at...or chased away? But if they wanted to chase me away then they alweady would have. So...why?'
Puro heard something moving closer to him and pull himself from his thoughts as he turned to find a wolf holding out something towards him. He jolted in surprise and looked at him with fear as his shaking sped up again. After a few seconds he look from the wolf to the thing he was holding and then back to the wolf. Puro stood and slowly padded of to the strange smelling object. Whatever it was he had never seen or smelled anything quite like it.
He stopped just in front of the wolf and stuck out his head to get a better look and smell of the object. His tiny nose touched it and he sniffed slowly as his eyes never left the eyes of the other wolf. Finally he licked it and shook his head as he made a face. 'Sweet...it tastes sweet...but...it looks so weird...and...why is dare holes in it?'
Puro eyed up the wolf one finally time before popping his mouth over a small piece of it and sinking his tiny baby teeth into it. He pulled on it growling very softly before pulling it from the other wolf's mouth. He dragged it over to were he had been curled up and sat down staring in wonderment with huge watery eyes at the item he now possessed.
He looked around at the other wolves making sure none were near him again before looking at the wolf who had given him the item. He tilted his head to the side and spoke in a very soft whisper.
“W-what...is (twitch) it-it?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Addressed: Bain and Medicine (kinda). Mentioned: Sliver, Adair, Jazzkah, Amare, Crusher, and Serana. Word Count: 711 Notes:Slowly growing more at home and now he being cute~

Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 7:33 am

Bain smiled warmly as he heard the pup begin to move towards him and grab the honeycomb. He loosened his grip on it so it would be easier for Puro. His sightless eyes followed the pup to where he sat then heard the pup ask him a question, “W-what...is it-it?”. "It's honeycomb, if your paws hurt it's kind of sticky but it still soothes them. It's a rare find, but I have more. You can eat that one if you'd like." he said simply before scenting the air again, one had moved upwind. At this Bain scoffed slightly, the wolf had moved somewhere easier to scent. In fact, the wolf's scent was actually blowing towards them. He began to move towards the spot he guessed the wolf was hiding, he stopped about six feet away in case the male was hostile. He made a series of clicking sounds towards the spot. He waited between each sound, guessing that something was indeed there. The blind wolf was actually slightly annoyed that this wolf was hiding. His stance didn't seem hostile, but it was obvious that an attack wouldn't budge him. He looked like a rock as his stood there, waiting.
Addressed-Purokisha
mentioned- Amare, Puro
Notes- eh, must leave for school now.
Back to top Go down
Medicine

Medicine

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 9:41 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Hello. My name's Jazzkah. Is there anyone specific I need to talk to?’’, one of the two new females asked and Medicine perked his ears at her, turning his head to look back at her, and he nodded.
‘’Of course. She’s right there; Adair.’’, he said as he pointed his muzzle at the Alpha female, his last word, Adair’s name, more directed towards her than the new female. ‘’It’s nice to meet you, Jazzkah.’’, he then said as he looked back at the newcomer, the smile never fading from his face.
‘’Two males on the territory, one is in the shrubs, another is in the valley, but he could be hurt. I wish to see him, with your permission of course.’’, the male behind him suddenly said, one who had met Adair before Medicine had even come along. He glanced at the male, deciding not to interfere and started smelling the air around him.
How could he have missed those scents? One was faded, but the other was close; indeed in the bushes like the blind male had said. Even the other new female who hadn’t spoken yet seemed to notice the wolf hiding there. ‘’Guess I’m really growing old…’’
Medicine watched the male in silence as he moved closer to the frightened pup called Purokisha, and then gave the kid something. Something Medicine hadn’t really seen before, but by smelling its scent he knew it was honey.

Medicine smiled warmly as he watched the small kid investigate the object in front of him, sniffing it and licking it. He guessed by the kid’s face the taste had startled him slightly, or at least caught him by surprise. But it was alright; these wolves weren’t going to hurt him, none of them. And if someone ever would, Medicine would jump in between. He was old, but not old enough to lay somewhere and die a slow painful death. No, he was still fully alive and young in his mind.
Turning around he moved a bit closer to the male and Purokisha, eyeing them with that same smile he always had.
‘’W-what...is (twitch) it-it?’’, the kid asked, still looking at the thing and inspecting it. ‘’It's honeycomb, if your paws hurt it's kind of sticky but it still soothes them. It's a rare find, but I have more. You can eat that one if you'd like.’’
Medicine watched the male turn around and leave the two, he stopped somewhere near some bushes, a few feet away from it, and Medicine guessed the male had smelled the hiding wolf. Medicine was curious and wanted to see who it was, what this wolf was like, but he guessed right now the best thing he could do was make sure this pup felt more comfortable near the pack.
Looking back down at Purokisha he said, smiling warmly like an old grandfather would: ‘’If you like it you can eat it up, like he told you. I’m sure it will make you big and strong.’’

Addressed: Jazzkah, PuroKisha, Adair (sort of) Mentioned: Bain, Silver, Amare, Adair Word Count: 500 Notes: Such a grandpa~ x3
Back to top Go down
Amare

Amare

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 11:42 am

The grey brute watched the wolves give the small pup some honeycomb. He smirked. Looking up he realized he could be scented easier. "Damant." He cursed. Looking up heard a clicking noise. Was the wolf Blind? He thought. Coming out he sat. Well, what was he to say. "Can a wolf not get any sleep around here? And what's with the pack down there?" He said.

He Played it off as a loner who had been here a while. The wolf probably was just curious. Everyone was so nosy these days, then again, so was he. He raised his head and cleared his throat. "What can I do for you?" He asked, a little bit politer and respectful. First impressions mattered.

Mentioned: everyone
Addressed: Bain
Notes: I meant downwind but eh, I'll roll with it.
Translations: damn
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 5:35 pm

Silver saw the wolf emerge from his hiding place and stared in inters at him. He almost looked like Silver herself but a male. She walked up to him and said shyly, "hi im Silver and you are?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Amare

Amare

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 10:46 pm

He noticed a silver pelted Fae approach. His tail rose and his hackles raised, a low growl forming. He could fight if need be.

"Hi i'm Silver and you are?" the Fae said. He relaxed slightly, Why had she approached him? the growl still building and on the verge of exiting his vocals he sat down. Shaking his head he sighed.

"As much as I am obliged at your friendly offer of a greeting, I'm not to ure I would want to give out my name just yet. As i'm not sure about this... Pack... your in just yet." He said. that was his nice way of saying, What the hell? The Gray and brown wolf relaxed a little more, His silvery golden orbs assessing the wolves.

Mentioned:: Group around Puro
Addressed:: Silver
Notes:: he seems like a jerk :/
Back to top Go down
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 9:22 pm

"Can a wolf not get any sleep around here? And what's with the pack down there?" Bain heard the wolf get up then looked towards the voice before another approached from behind, it was the female that had been invited to follow the group. "What can I do for you?" the male asked. Bain shook out his bloodstained pelt, the cuts over his eyes had started bleeding again and blood began sliding from his fur and to the ground. He wasn't really that concerned about his bleeding eyes, he was actually much more concerned about the stance the male was in after he made another clicking sound to get a decent picture of him as his milky eyes stared straight at the male and a small growl escaped Bain. It was quiet, but a decent enough warning that only lasted moments. He sat down, still focusing all of his available senses on the male, hoping that Adair would come and deal with this wolf the way she wanted to deal him. "You're on this pack's territory, I suggest that you talk to the alphess." he said calmly, yet his sightless eyes were cold and calculating as he sat there. He hadn't really answered the male's question for a multitude of reasons, some of which he himself didn't quite understand.
Mentioned- Silver, Amare, Adair
Addressed- Amare
Notes- eh

Last edited by Bain on Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 9:55 am

Silver heard the male and also heard his growl and she backed away with her ears down. She walked a little away from the group and sat down as she gave a sigh and layied her paws out with her head on them as she watched the small pack that she was not even in yet talk.
Back to top Go down
Purokisha

Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 11:21 am

“It's honeycomb, if your paws hurt its kinda sticky but it still sooths them. It's a rare find, but I have more. You can eat that one if you'd like.”
Puro stared at the wolf for a few seconds in surprise before slowly nodding and turning his attention back to the honeycomb. 'A gift? But why. I have never gotten a gift or pwesent from someone before...even my own mommy and daddy...why would a wolf I have never met and only known for a few minutes give me a gift? And a rare pwecious one too...'
Puro heard a noise and turned to see the wolf that had given him the honeycomb move away. His presence was quickly replaced by the older wolf from earlier. He watched him come closer with caution and a small hint of worry, ready to bolt at any minute.
““If you like it you can eat it, like he told you. I'm sure it will make you big and strong.”
Puro looked at the honeycomb as he pondered over what the older wolf had just told him. 'Big and stwong? So if I eat this then I will be normal? I won't have anything wrong with my body or mind? I will be a small normal pup like everyone else? ...No Puro...you'll never be normal...ever...your always going to be messed up and stupid...when all these wolves get tired of you and you get bigger then they will want nothing to do with you.
But maybe they will...if you think about it they are all diffewent and none of them are the same.
Yeah but none of them have been thwough what you have...they can never understand you...never can any wolf understand you...ever...
...I don't wanna be understood...your right...never...I stand alone by myself...but...I am scawed to be alone forever...I want mommy and daddy...I...I want mommy's warm food and daddy's soft side...even if they just wanted to kill someday...even if they never wanted to be bothered with me...
...whatever Puro...'

Puro stopped eating the honeycomb and shook his head franticly as his twitching sped up. He didn't like the tiny voices in his mind that kept reminding him of things he really wanted to forget. Looking around for a minute Puro couldn't find a object to hide behind or in so he started panicking. He looked around and suddenly felt as if the world was closing in on him.
Hot tears formed in his eyes and fell onto the ground as he looked at the older wolf near him before getting a idea. He closed his eyes and took off before he could stop himself towards the area under the older wolf. He rushed him and ran under his body crashing with a bit of force close against his fur.
Warmth. That's what Puro suddenly felt. He hadn't ever felt it often and even though he didn't know this wolf he loved the warmth his body gave off. He shook violently from fear very scared of what the wolf might do to him for rushing his body, but he still never moved away. Even if it was only going to be till he got yelled and screamed at again he wanted to feel another's warm body.
Puro slowly opened his eyes a bit watching every wolf there from under Medicine. A small smile formed on his face and he closed his eyes again before burying his face into the wolf's body.

Addressed: Medicine (kinda, he is clinging to his body now) Mentioned: Sliver, Adair, Jazzkah, Amare, Crusher, Serana, and Bain. Word Count: 650 Notes:lol he's hiding now and probably causing Med to shake with his tiny body~

Back to top Go down
Medicine

Medicine

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 1:06 pm

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’Can a wolf not get any sleep around here? And what’s with the pack down there? What can I do for you?’’, a sudden voice spoke and Medicine turned his head away from Purokisha, watching the things happening behind him. He watched as the unknown female who hadn’t spoken yet finally opened her mouth and introduced herself to the unknown male. ‘’Hi, I’m Silver and you are?’’, was her question.
‘’As much as I am obliged at your friendly offer of a greeting, I'm not too sure I would want to give out my name just yet. As I’m not sure about this... pack... you’re in just yet.’’, the male responded and Medicine frowned. He felt like stepping in, but he wasn’t exactly sure what to say right now, if he could do anything. He wanted to light up the mood a little bit, but maybe right now wasn’t the right moment for that. So he kept himself out of it.
‘’You're on this pack's territory, I suggest that you talk to the alphess.’’, the other male now said, the blind one, and Medicine moved his ears slightly, eyeing him. For the first time since he had arrived at this pack there was no smile on the old wolf’s face, only a serious look, an emotionless look as he tried to follow the conversation.
He watched as the female called Silver left the conversation between the three and went to lay down somewhere. Medicine didn’t move. All he did was look and move his ears now and then, or flick his tail once in a while. He was lost in his own thoughts.

‘’I can feel the tension around them… this really isn’t a very nice first meeting. At least, not in my opinion.’’, he thought as he stood there, watching them silently. Yes, there was a lot of tension between the wolves, maybe because it were all loners or wolves that had just joined a pack, yet they didn’t feel quite at home yet, or still rather lonely.
Medicine understood, he understood why there was tension; he himself felt it slightly, the uneasiness of a new pack. But he was glad he had finally found a pack to join after months of searching. He was already eight years old and even though his mind and body were still quite young for his age, he began to notice his aging in other things; his ears were slowly becoming deaf, he had trouble hearing words or sentences, or sounds. And same went for his eyes. He was glad his nose was still working fine. ‘’I should start paying more intention to my surroundings in case I need it.’’

Suddenly he could feel press something against his body and he looked down, bending his head and parting his front paws a little so he could see what was there. His butt stuck a bit up in the air as he bend over like this. He saw it was Purokisha, hiding. The kid was shivering terribly in fear; Medicine was a bit worried about him, but yet he smiled warmly at the kid again as to try and calm him down.
‘’The poor boy seems so scared. Why? I really wonder what happened to him, because it seems like something or maybe someone has caused this extreme fear with him…’’, Medicine thought as he looked at the trembling pup, his tail wagging slightly as he stared.
‘’You okay, boy? Did something happen? Did something scare you?’’, he asked him with a nice sweet voice, his voice soft enough to sound calming and soothing. ‘’You can talk to me anytime you want, and tell me anything; I won’t bite, promise.’’, he continued to say, and he chuckled slightly at his last words, still bending over as he said this.

Addressed: Purokisha Mentioned: Bain, Silver, Amare Word Count: 635 Notes: Ugly post…
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 6:46 pm

Silver perked her head up as she watched the older wolf and the pup play a little together before she put her head back on her paws, was she that bad as to not make a friend yet. She thought to herself as her grey blue eyes wandered over the snowy and before her
Back to top Go down
Purokisha

Purokisha

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2015 10:32 pm

Puro snuggled his body up close to Medicine's as he tried to calm his shaking down. He blinked back tears as he started thinking to himself again. 'Who is in my mind? Why do I keep talking to myself? Is it normal? ...Yes it is...'
Puro jumped a bit violently shaking all over again. The tiny voices were really starting to scared him even though he felt like they were right. Come to think of it they had come to talk to him just after he decided to make his own way in the world. When he decided he didn't need or want anyone's help. Even though he felt like that now he couldn't seem to pull his body away from the warmth of Medicine's body.
“You okay, boy? Did something happen? Did something scare you? You can talk to me anytime you want, and tell me anything; I won't bite, promise”
Puro shook his head slowly still shaking. He really didn't know what he wanted at the time being. His mind told him to get away and leave these wolves, but his body didn't want to listen for some reason. He whimpered softly as he blinked back more tears. He was so lost and confused right now. Why didn't his body listen?

Puro glanced up opening his eyes a tiny bit ot see the older wolf smiling down at him. He yelped softly and cuddled closer. After a few more seconds he turned back and opened his eyes to see the wolf still looking at him. 'Why does he keep looking at me? Maybe I should say something...but what? No...you don't have to say anything Puro. These are no diffewent then every other being. They will grow tired of you soon enough...but...still...maybe I should say something...yeah just a swall sentience to get him to leave us alone...'
Puro raised his eyes as they widened in surprise. Did he just say 'us' alone in his mind? Why not 'me'? He shook his head decided to think later since the voices always entered his mind when he though about anything. He was starting to get a headache and his sleepiness had returned. He still hadn't slept in almost two days and his shaking and whimpering was wearing him out.
“I-I am fine. (Twitch) J-j-just really tired and s-seepy...”
Puro curled up under the wolf finally pulling himself from his body. He still wanted to be against the warm fur but his fear of others was finally letting him pull back after he had warmed himself up. He curled into a tiny ball and closed his eyes before slow trying to drift off to sleep.

Addressed: Medicine Mentioned: Sliver, Adair, Jazzkah, Amare, Crusher, Serana, and Bain. Word Count: 520 Notes:So someone can carry him or stand next to him while he sleeps. Either way he is worn out and won't wake for a small while unless disturbed.
Back to top Go down
Adair
Admin
Adair

Petals : 168

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 5:41 pm

Adair nodded in response to the vague answer the silver wolf had given, and she clenched her jaw in annoyance. Could you have given me a name, as well? She didnt question it though, instead deciding she'd learn eventually. If that wasn't a very alpha-like thing to do, so be it.

Medicine was being kind to Purokisha, and Adair almost turned to imitate him and his affections. She didn't though, instead dragging her eyes over to the wolf she had previously addressed, and who instead, was speaking to Medicine.
"Hello. My name's Jazzkah. Is there anyone specific I need to talk to?"
Adair raised her head and tail, facing Jazzkah and Jazzkah only. "You need to speak to me, Jazzkah. I am Adair, and you are in Ozone territory."

While she waited for a response, she leaned towards Bain, who had leaned towards her. He is a wonderful asset... She hmphed softly to signal that she understood, and waited for him to wander off and tend to the needs of the loner.
Her eyes turned towards the bushes, and indeed she did see a wolf, and it seemed that the silver one did as well. Adair could hear him mutter something to himself, and she smirked. She had expected him to move towards them now, but instead he moved off.
Anddd... Now what?

Shaking her head slightly, Adair trailed after him, stopped when the female approached. So her name was Silver. Now Adair was irritated, as Silver had given her name to some stranger instead of an alpha, and Bain had to tell this loner what to do. Perhaps he should be running this pack...

Adair moved up beside Bain and appraised the loner, eying him suspiciously. "Speak, loner. I am the alphess, and you are on Ozone territory. Give your name, unless you'd prefer I extract it with other methods." The annoyance was clear in her voice, and she felt a bit of regret for being so cold towards one wolf, but she couldn't help her emotions.

(This is ugly and rushed and Im sorry ><)
Back to top Go down
https://ozone.rpg-board.net
Bain

Bain

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 9:28 pm

Bain flicked an ear as Adair approached the loner and himself. "He's all yours, miss." he said with a small hint of a snarl before he scented the air again and began travelling in the direction of the other loner. It hadn't moved, which worried Bain. What if in the time he had wasted with the one who smelled of mountains the other had died? Bain shook these thoughts out of his head and quickened his pace. At one point he was at a full on sprint and ran directly into a thorn bush, which would have been funny if it hadn't left scrapes on the male's muzzle and flank. The blood from his eyes was smeared quite a bit at this point, though the black and white wolf didn't know this, and if he had he still wouldn't have cared. He carried herbs for infection, cuts, and soreness. But if this wolf had something else wrong then he would need to scavenge for herbs. As he was lost in thought his paw suddenly hit something and he flew forward, rolling out of his fall as he looked over to see what he had tripped on. Suddenly a strong scent of pine and rain invaded his senses and as he made a clicking noise he realized what he had tripped over was the wolf that he had been traveling so fast to get to. "Sorry, that'll stop hurting in a moment. Are you still conscious?" he asked the wolf with a hint of worry. He just realized exactly how useless he was without someone to describe what was wrong to him.
Addressed- Crusher, Adair
Mentioned- Crusher, Adair, Amare
Notes- this is so crappy that I can't even explain how crappy it is.
Back to top Go down
Amare

Amare

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:58 pm

Amare frowned slightly at the alphess. "Amare, and I'm beginning to realize that." He said. He wasn't a bad wolf, he could just be rude. The brute heard the annoyance inn her tone and gave her a sympathetic smile. She was probably still trying to work out her new pack. "Anything else you need to know? He asked.

Notes: ermergawd that was awful.
Addressed: Adair
Back to top Go down
Crusher

Crusher

Petals : 121

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 2:23 am

Crusher woke when he heard an wolf racing towards him. A soft huff left his grey body when the wolf, a brute tripped over him. "It's alright, I haven't died yet. Same can't be said for the leg though." he replied relishing the wolf was blind after he had done a clicking noise. "Are you alright? You have blood smeared around one of you eyes kid." Crusher said with fatherly concern.

Addressed: Bain
Mentioned: Bain
Notes: not the best but will do
Back to top Go down
http://thebloodpacks.forumotion.org
Medicine

Medicine

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 11:09 am

‘’Thought’’
‘’Speech’’
‘’Other’s speech’’

‘’I-I am fine. (Twitch) J-j-just really tired and s-seepy...’’, the little pup said and he moved out from underneath Medicine, lying down somewhere else and curling up into a small ball of fur. The kid closed his eyes and Medicine sighed with worry, eyeing Purokisha with his dull brown-yellowish eyes as he stood there in silence.
His ears perked at Adair’s voice as the female began to do her ‘Alpha-things’, taking care of the newcomers which had just arrived. Meanwhile as he listened, Medicine didn’t really know what to do. Watching Bain walk off to find the other stranger in the territory and eyeing Jazzkah, Adair and the rather rude appearing Amare, as he called himself, Medicine got lost in his own thoughts.
‘’This pack still has its rough edges, but I’m sure soon enough we will all get along just fine, I hope…’’, he thought as his eyes fell on the sleeping Purokisha again. He remembered how scared could be of others and even though he really wanted to stay close to the boy and keep him warm, he didn’t want to scare him or wake him up. After all he was still young and he needed his sleep.
So Medicine slowly walked over to Purokisha and laid down beside the pup, not close enough to touch him and wake him, but indeed close enough to send his own warmth over to the kid, so that he would wake up all cold later today.

Addressed: x Mentioned: Adair, Bain, Jazzkah, Amare, Crusher, Purokisha Word Count: 245. Is it even worth it…? Notes: This is my lamest post ever, but It’s gotta do it for now… Also, I called Bain’s name in this post because I will just pretend from now on Medicine knows Bain’s and Serana’s name, I got sick of only using ‘he/she/him/her/the wolf/the male/ the female’, etc… .3.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Slopes.   The Slopes. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Slopes.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OZONE :: Territories of OZONE. :: Outlands. :: Brontide Mountains.-
Jump to: