OZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate, Semi-Realistic Wolf RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Rebellion
Application! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 7:40 pm by Guest

» Count to 40 Before the Alpha Posts.
Application! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:18 pm by Purokisha

» Nommy or Nah?
Application! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:18 pm by Purokisha

» Smack dat Keyboard Bae. Smack it.
Application! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:15 pm by Purokisha

» Black Rose High School
Application! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:24 pm by Medicine

» Birfday, birfday!
Application! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 10:08 pm by Purokisha

» The Blood Packs
Application! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 8:38 pm by Caput

» Very sorry
Application! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:09 pm by Purokisha

» Roll Call? I guess?
Application! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:01 pm by Purokisha

Top posters
Purokisha
Application! Vote_lcapApplication! Voting_barApplication! Vote_rcap 
Medicine
Bain
Crusher
Adair
Jazzkah
Silver
Amare
Serana
Vinters
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Application!

Go down 
+2
Purokisha
Adair
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Adair
Admin
Adair

Petals : 168

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 5:20 pm

If you plan on joining OZONE, fill out the form below accordingly, and post it in a reply. An alpha will get back to you as soon as possible!

Code:
[center]נσιηιηg[/center]

[b]WOLF NAME;[/b] .......
[b]WOLF AGE;[/b] .......
[b]WOLF GENDER;[/b] .......
[b]DESIRED RANK;[/b] .......
[b]PERSONALITY;[/b] .......
[b]BREIF HISTORY;[/b] .......
[b]ACTIVITY 1-10[/b] .......
[b]JOINING WORD(found in words);[/b] .......
Back to top Go down
https://ozone.rpg-board.net
Purokisha

Purokisha

Petals : 199

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:17 pm

נσιηιηg

Wolf Name; Purokisha
Age; 2 Months
Gender; Male
Rank Desired; Pup
Personality; Purokisha is very withdrawn and quiet for a puppy his age. He really doesn't like to talk or play much mostly sticking to himself and curling into a ball. Being as tiny as he is he was picked on by his siblings from being so small and slow. He only speaks when spoken to and even then still might not answer. He is very skittish and as a fear of anyone getting to close to him especially if it is other pups. Since he doesn't talk much and he has seen lots of terrifying things as a tiny pup he usually stutters and has a hard time speaking.
Brief History; Purokisha was born as the final pup in a litter of 7. He was a lot later then the others and was almost a whole half smaller. As soon as he was born he was given some food and two hours rest before being jerked up. His parents piled up the small pups onto the back of his father all except him. Being as tiny as he was his mother carried him.
When he was two months old his family was finally caught by humans. He was thrown into a cage as the humans snatched up the rest of his family. He shook and whimpered softly a tiny bit afraid. He watched the humans slowly kill his siblings and shoot his parents. Purokisha backed against his cage knowing as soon as they were do he would be next. He was halfway out of his cage before he realized he could fit thru the small holes.
He pushed himself out and took off running before getting snatched up by a human. The man stared at him saying something about this one must have been the only pup the drugs had effected. Purokisha stared at him in confusion as he twitched his leg and head suddenly causing the man to freak and drop him. His father family came bursting thru the wood line at that moment and tore into the humans.
After killing the humans he was rejected by his mother and father's families. He slowly walked off into the trees and decided he was done with everything. He walked along slowly twitching every now and then which caused him to start crying. If he had been normal. If he had never been born different or better yet died at birth he never would have had to enter this world.
Purokisha slowly padded along as his thoughts and feelings were buried deep down inside him. If the world didn't want him then fine. He didn't want to be part of it. He would travel until his body gave up and then finally maybe he would be left alone.
Activity; 6-10
Joining Word; "nipples are cuter than dimples"
Back to top Go down
Adair
Admin
Adair

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:34 am

ACCEPTED!
I will then move your biography, and put you in your rank love<3
Im glad to have you here too .3.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Petals : 26

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:16 pm

WOLF NAME ....... Silver
WOLF AGE ....... 3 years old (young adult)
WOLF GENDER ....... Female
DESIRED RANK ....... Don't care
PERSONALITY ....... Silver is loyal, very fast, agile and quick on her paws, thanks to her father who trained her since she could walk. She is loyal to those around her and she is protective of those who are dear to her, she can get over protective sometimes, she can also get aggressive if she is pushed to far. Silver does tend to talk to herself, but don't worry she is not crazy. She's nice once you get to know her but if you happen to be on her bad side you might want to take a few steps back she can get pretty mean, if you mess with her mate when ever she gets one or her family she will tear you a new one. But other then that she is a ok female wolf.
BREIF HISTORY ....... Silver grew up in a big pack, with her father as Alpha male and her mom Alpha female. Silver also had two brothers and two sisters leaving her the middle child. Her father Shadow took it upon himself to train her since she was able to walk. He trained her in hunting, speed, fighting, and tracking. Making Silver the killing wolf. One day when her brothers and sisters where old enough to join the pack and get their ranks Silvers father gave her the rank as future Beta and her brother Storm Alarm future Alpha Male, while Silvers two sister's where to be Omegas and her other brother future Delta. Tricksey Silvers younger sister did not like that so she fought Silver for the rank as Beta and lost, Silver ended up killing her. Silvers mother Midnight died one day and then a new Alpha Female was pronounced, Silver and the new Alpha Female did not get along and ended up fighting. The Alpha Female having more experience then Silver won and kicked Silver out of the pack so the fighting would not happen again. As Silver was in search for a new home she came cross a young bear and ended up with the scar.
ACTIVITY 1-10 ....... 10
JOINING WORD(found in words) ....... Nipples are cuter then dimples.
Back to top Go down
Adair
Admin
Adair

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:21 pm

Accepted, but you'll need to tell me the rank you wish to have. Alpha and Beta are not open, as expected haha. Other than that, this is fine. I'll read over your bio, and accept it if it qualifies as well.
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:23 pm

could I be a delta
Back to top Go down
Adair
Admin
Adair

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:25 pm

Silver is too old to be a delta, so no. Im sorry.
Back to top Go down
Julio

Julio

Petals : 5

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:26 pm

Title: Julio
Sex: None binary
Desired Ranking: Warrior or Hunter, couldn't decide yet. [You can put me into the Warrior usergroup for now]
Personality: Caring, sassy, extremely flirty/romantically, has a very big ego, sure-footed, et cetera.
Brief History: I am extremely sorry but I cannot say anything about his narration. Probably a loner who has never been accepted, an outcast. May be altered though.
Activity: 5-6
Secret Word: "Nipples are cuter than dimples."
Back to top Go down
Silver

Silver

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:28 pm

hunter?
Back to top Go down
Adair
Admin
Adair

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 4:28 pm

Accepted~
You may post your biography, and I'll put you into the proper rank.
Back to top Go down
HlifUlfr

Petals : 7
Location : (Currently Malaysia but I'm all over the place.) - From Canada

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:49 am

Name: Arlou
Desired Rank: Tracker
Description ( Was not included but I thought it might be nice): As female wolves go Arlou is not overly large but neither is she small. Not one carrying bulk, she is lithe and graceful and her movements  reflect this . Her toned muscles are strong but do not reflect brutish strength and are telling of  her active yet challenging lifestyle. She is healthy, she is young.

I could do a more detailed description later on if you'd like.

Personality: (WARNING: Blehk, I am god awful at this whole personality description thing. TERRIBLE. So it would almost be better to say “Y’ALL WILL SEE. However as I’m sure that that isn’t favourable here’s a go at it. JUST GET TO KNOW HER WOULD YAH?)

Arlous is a vessel to a host of conflict as she attempts to balance the many aspects of who she is. Both mature and childish Arlou has a deep appreciation for the wonder in all that is around her. Though she would like nothing more when alone than to fully immerse herself in the beauty, often romping about like a puppy Arlou is also a worrier and tends to over think most things. This playful side however, along with many other traits requires a certain amount of comfort and as she tends to avoid opening herself to rejection until that point of trust. This is not to say that she does not long to create bonds. Enjoying new experiences and plagued by a thirst for knowledge Arlou is open minded, accepting, and prefers to listen.

Gifted with an incredible capacity for caring, empathy, and loyalty Arlou will turn cold and unmoving when her values are violated. Not outright confrontational one would be wise to avoid testing her in this area as she is unafraid of making her position known and will defend herself and those in her circle vigorously. Though intelligent and well-spoken her emotions are her roots. For this reason she will generally be a pleasant individual with a desire to please those she respects.

Brief History: Birthed as the first of two during the last season of an ill-tempered she-wolf Arlou was raised by the discouragement of sharp teeth and threatening growls. Though the eldest of her siblings, the pup’s gifts lay not in brute strength but rather in cunning and skill. She was to her mother a disappointment and brought her displeasure. While her sister would come to stand and fight, taking down large prey in this fashion Arlou was blessed with a superb sense of smell. Preferring to use her flexibility and quick, agile movements to come darting in and out with ease she would have played an equally important part had she stayed. Though the she-wolf was unbalanced and erratic in her behaviour the others in the pack mostly submitted to her and were favoured. Arlou on the other hand once no longer a young pup suffered increasingly her mother’s wrath and was often excluded and denied. Eventually Arlou’s sole true friend, an elderly she-wolf from who she was gifted in part a better upbringing , expired.

Undervalued and tired of suffering the small dysfunctional pack Arlou made an early decision. Rather than watching her mother’s madness deepen the she-wolf left her birth pack before her time. Living off smaller game and sharpening her skills and wit Arlou grew, facing many trials and close calls. Now as she continues her wandering a new goal has joined that of survival and that is companionship.

Activity: (Uhhh) 9.9973 -6.573 (?)
Joining Words: Nipples are better than dimples ( ;) )

(I'm hugely excited to have the chance to RP wolves once again. I'd like to say that this Bio is more of a foundation. I wanted to get this up as soon as I could so that I could hopefully start participating sooner. In the previous forums I've taken part in I usually perfect the Character card before hand, then change it a little anyways or start with something and completely overhaul it later. I'd rather not put you through a novel worth of reading YET anyways. Thanks for your time and your consideration.)
Back to top Go down
Adair
Admin
Adair

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 11:02 am

ACCEPTED. BAE.
I cant wait to get to know Arlou x3
You can post your bio and I'll add you to the tracker rank~
Back to top Go down
Vinters

Vinters

Petals : 9

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:18 pm

WOLF NAME; Vinters Codane (Vin)

WOLF AGE; 3 1/2 years

WOLF GENDER; Female

DESIRED RANK; Tracker - Possibly lead in the future.

PERSONALITY; Vinters is a rather quiet wolf. She keeps to herself most of the time, she chooses to lack little emotion due to her history. She believes feeling is a waste of time, which caused large issues in her birth pack. Vin was a born fighter, she was born for only one reason, to kill mercilessly. Her past has shaped her future roughly, and filled with issues. The thing she wants most in this world is to be a loved. She argues with herself, and doubts herself. She wants her own place, one where she can feel safe with her pack and never fear again. Vin didn’t used to be this way, she could never catch up with her curiosity, there was always something more to discover. The world was a bubbly, joyous place, it’s all buried inside of her under sheets and sheets of emotion.

BREIF HISTORY; Vinters was born into the Codane Pack, which is the origin of her last name. Her mother Rem, had been adopted into the pack. She was beautiful, her fur shades of grey blue and dark brown. The alpha male, Recneh decided to take her as his luna (alpha female.) She was swept up and was head over paws for her new rank. She lost sight of what mattered. She also never realized how disturbed the Codane pack was. Recneh wanted more territory, as far as his pack could go. As his pack grew, he took over more territories. First the Bison Peak Pack, then the Lillith’s Grove Pack. Recneh’s power went to his head. Pups we’re being trained and thrown into battles far to young. He took all the females for himself, no wolf would disobey or be put to death on the spot. Rem enjoyed her title, eating first, being dominant over others, getting whatever she wanted. Soon she became pregnant with 5 pups, they were born on a gorgeous Spring day. The grass was dancing in the breeze and the sunlight shimmered on the creek. One of the pups were born dead, Rem mourned for the pup who never took a breathe on Codane territory. Her other pups were all male except for Vinterns. The boys were Acrys, Demono, Castrier, and Kiotane. Life was good for the pups, they were waited on while other wolves feared Recneh. They started their training very young,  Vin, Acrys and Castrier took a liking for battle. Demono and Kiotane were built for hunting. Over time, Vin was pushed till she broke, her body was so tired, she wasn’t sure if she could continue. Vin in all of this managed to befriend a younger wolf name Lokio, who had just started his training. Overtime they became very close. A battle session between Recneh, Lokio, Vinters, Castrier, and Acrys took place. Acrys loved Recneh and looked up to him dearly. Lokio began falling behind in his training, he was being pushed to hard and his body was breaking. Each day he had a new wound. Finally Recneh had enough, this wolf was of no use. So he sentenced him to death, his only survival was if he could fight for his life. The boys Castrier, Acrys, and Lokio got up early, leaving behind Vinters in the den. Soon she realized Lokio was gone. Vin quickly got up and followed a fresh scent. She began to hear the cries of her dear friend Lokio. She ran as fast as she could, he was struggling for his life against her two brothers. Recneh her father sitting pleasantly, just watching the madness. Castrier snickered and lunged right into Lokio’s belly. Blood spilled, Vin barked and lunged for Castrier, they fumbled arouned, Recneh not stopping it. Vin was hurt, one of the wolves who she considered close to her betrayed her. She pinned him and let out a vicious snarl, she buried her teeth deep into Castriers throat. He let out a whimper, shock all over his face then drew his last breathe. Vin, finally realizing what she had done, blood on her paws and teeth, she got off him. Acrys was already finished with Lokio. Who’s body layed limp and lifeless. Vin let out a horrified scream, Acrys just smirked at his dirty work. Her eyes burned, and she began to throw up. She let out a loud mourning howl. Recneh dismissed himself, Vin dropped to the ground and let herself mourn. Acrys left to the creek to wash up. She murdered her brother, and Lokio was dead. Her soul broke in two, and her heart leaked of all love. The world was a dark place. She decided not to feel anymore. Simply she got up trembling, glanced at the bodies, and walked away.

ACTIVITY 1-10; 10 c:

JOINING WORD(found in words); Nipples are cuter than dimples (xD)

OTHER; I know how to use Forumotion completely! So if you need any help feel free to ask instead of going through google! I’m super excited to RP! For I haven't in a while <3 I'm sorry it's so long and so, "gory" for a first acceptance! I wasn't exactly feeling the best writing this, and it shows. Heehee.
Back to top Go down
Adair
Admin
Adair

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 8:56 pm

Accepted!~ Please post your bio right away~ ^^

And thats fine, dont worry about the gore. Also, your help will be much appreciated c:
Back to top Go down
xCiel

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:31 pm

נσιηιηg

WOLF NAME; Ciel
WOLF AGE; Four
WOLF GENDER; Male
DESIRED RANK; Warrior
PERSONALITY; Ciel comes across as strong willed, prideful and quick to anger. He's the brawn over brains type of mentality meaning he tends to act before fully thinking things through. The male isn't the most playful or rowdy of types, and this is to maintain his authority figure, however, around familiars, he will display a more buoyant side. If challenged he will not hesitate to put the aggressors in their place. Ciel is rather formal and this is portrayed through his prideful body posture and his fluent word choice.
BREIF HISTORY; First born, Ciel was one of few surviving males during the fall season. Born and bred within a loyal pack wolf, the boy held no boundaries. As a pup the male was often found exploring, It was as if he was searching for something. And surprisingly enough, something happened; One evening during a boarder patrol something caught his eye within the deep mists of the forest. A young girl, baring a coat of ivory was found bloody and wounded. He aided her, And promised himself he would find her in time, But until then he would appear a stranger hoping that one day she would remember the wolf whom gave her a second chance within the realm of the living.
ACTIVITY 1-10 8/10
JOINING WORD(found in words);Nipples are better than dimples .
Back to top Go down
Adair
Admin
Adair

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 7:42 pm

Accepted, should you still wish to join!
Im dreadfully sorry for my absence, but if you're still interested we'd love to have someone like you join c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application!   Application! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OZONE :: Passing Time. :: Join OZONE!-
Jump to: