OZONE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Literate, Semi-Realistic Wolf RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Rebellion
Roll Call? I guess? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 7:40 pm by Guest

» Count to 40 Before the Alpha Posts.
Roll Call? I guess? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:18 pm by Purokisha

» Nommy or Nah?
Roll Call? I guess? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:18 pm by Purokisha

» Smack dat Keyboard Bae. Smack it.
Roll Call? I guess? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2015 9:15 pm by Purokisha

» Black Rose High School
Roll Call? I guess? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 5:24 pm by Medicine

» Birfday, birfday!
Roll Call? I guess? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2015 10:08 pm by Purokisha

» The Blood Packs
Roll Call? I guess? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 8:38 pm by Caput

» Very sorry
Roll Call? I guess? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:09 pm by Purokisha

» Roll Call? I guess?
Roll Call? I guess? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:01 pm by Purokisha

Top posters
Purokisha
Roll Call? I guess? Vote_lcapRoll Call? I guess? Voting_barRoll Call? I guess? Vote_rcap 
Medicine
Roll Call? I guess? Vote_lcapRoll Call? I guess? Voting_barRoll Call? I guess? Vote_rcap 
Bain
Crusher
Adair
Jazzkah
Silver
Amare
Serana
Vinters
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Roll Call? I guess?

Go down 
+2
Bain
Adair
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Adair
Admin
Adair

Petals : 168

Roll Call? I guess? Empty
PostSubject: Roll Call? I guess?   Roll Call? I guess? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 7:47 pm

So, since I've been gone so long, and Im finally getting a smidge of free time, I'd like to give everyone an option.
I realize that activity has been a drag, and those of you that wish to leave are welcome to, should you really wish.

However, I plan on doing a time skip in which everyone is accepted, and we'll start it at the den. Should you wish to stay, please post a reply and tell me how you feel about this idea, or if you feel like you have a better idea c:
I just want to get things rolling again<3
Also, I'll be looking for someone to take on the role as beta, and I already have an idea, but anyone, please PM me if you're interested. I will consider you.
But, I think it'd be helpful to have someone else around her with some power, and I think a time skip would help even further.
Sorry again dears<3
Back to top Go down
https://ozone.rpg-board.net
Bain

Bain

Petals : 180

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call? I guess?   Roll Call? I guess? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 8:54 pm

I'm here, and I support the time skip
Back to top Go down
Serana

Serana

Petals : 14

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call? I guess?   Roll Call? I guess? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2015 10:05 pm

I'm still here and I'm okay with the time skip. =3
Back to top Go down
Adair
Admin
Adair

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call? I guess?   Roll Call? I guess? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 6:02 pm

Wonderful c:
I'll see if we get any more input before it happens, but Im glad to know you're both here<3
Back to top Go down
Vinters

Vinters

Petals : 9

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call? I guess?   Roll Call? I guess? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2015 3:39 pm

I'm still here c: Sorry i've been away!
Back to top Go down
Adair
Admin
Adair

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call? I guess?   Roll Call? I guess? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 8:00 pm

Don't apologize! Its not a problem ^^
Back to top Go down
Medicine

Medicine

Petals : 200

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call? I guess?   Roll Call? I guess? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 6:35 am

Well, I'm still stalking this site so in case the roleplay gets going again and I get more time, count me in? c:

If I ever get to rejoining I might join with a new character though... a half breed, maybe (pssst, a distant relative of Jeamesss)...
*Spoiler spoiler*
Back to top Go down
http://jeamesthewolf.deviantart.com/
Purokisha

Purokisha

Petals : 199

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call? I guess?   Roll Call? I guess? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:01 pm

I have been checking in every once and a while with this site as well so me too? ?.?

I am fine with the time skip as well plus Puro was sleeping so he would have gotten loads of rest too~ Just gonna pretend he was carried back while he was sleeping if that is okies~ c;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roll Call? I guess?   Roll Call? I guess? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roll Call? I guess?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OZONE :: The OZONE Pack. :: Pack News.-
Jump to: